We are about:
Creating passion for Christ, love for all, and change in our world.
- We are a church with an open door to all who desire to know Jesus Christ in a personal/eternal relationship.
- Come as you are and expect to be changed by a God who has a plan for your life.
- We operate with teams of people who dream, design, and direct their God-born ministries.
- Epiphany is a family. Although we offer the benefits of a large church our DNA is family!
- We encourage Small Group participation which allows each of us to be supported, cared for, and grow in God’s grace.
- Although we are a large church, you feel connected and a part of a family.
- We offer a variety of services for you to connect with God;
- both traditional and contemporary worship styles are available.
- Epiphany is proud to be a United Methodist Congregation.
- Most of our members and friends come to us from other faith traditions or no faith tradition.
- We believe the United Methodist way of holding together personal and societal salvation,
- grace and good works, and the unceasing quest for growth in Jesus Christ is too good not to share.
- Epiphany is a lay-driven church.
- Clergy and laity seek to partner in providing vibrant ministry inside and outside the church.
- Epiphany is a community of Christian practice.
- We encourage everyone to engage in the ancient and contemporary practices that open our hearts to God’s grace,
- including prayer, study of Scripture, sacrificial giving, fasting, service to others, justice, and care for creation.
- Epiphany is grounded in preaching/teaching the Biblical truth of God’s amazing grace.
- A grace that finds us, a grace that converts us, a grace that grows us, and a grace that perfects us in love.